IVO Cutelarias, S.A. defined as part of the environmental management system the manufacture and sale of cutlery for domestic and professional use. IVO Cutelarias invests in the protection of the environment, protection of biodiversity and ecosystems by controlling emissions, waste management, efficient management of resource consumption (water, raw materials and energy), noise reduction, mitigation and adaptation to changes climate change, introduction of eco-efficient technologies, environmental audits, as well as the maintenance of environmental management systems by the standard NP EN ISO 14001 and the Eco-Management and Audit System (EMAS). In order to consolidate these values, IVO Cutelarias undertakes to:
- Develop new processes and products associated with technologically cleaner, economical and adequate solutions in the fields of Environment, Quality, Safety and Productivity.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System, in accordance with NP EN ISO 14001 and EMAS Regulation, fulfilling its requirements.
- Prevent and minimize pollution by mitigating risks to the organization, through the identification and assessment of environmental aspects and impacts arising from its activities, products and services.
- Assume full compliance with compliance obligations, as well as promoting the continuous improvement of the environmental performance of its activities.
- Encourage the active participation of employees, as a driving force for improving environmental performance.
- Establish, review and systematically achieve the environmental objectives of the Environmental Management System.
- Promote an open dialogue with the public and / or other interested parties, by communicating information about their environmental performance.
- Make the Policy available to all employees and the general public.